HCI have partnered with the Pharmacy Guild of Tasmania to provide our eligible Tasmanian members with access to a hassle-free, flu vaccination service utilising their network of community pharmacies.
Tasmanian community pharmacies are local businesses which provide a health hub for the community through a wide range of services, including vaccination.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for the free flu vaccination you must be a current and financial member of HCI, residing in Tasmania.
- Members will be contacted by HCI via email notifying them of eligibility.
- Children under ten years of age and adults 65 years and over should be vaccinated by their regular GP or at a local council immunisation session, and are not eligible to be part of this program
- Health Care Insurance takes no responsibility for the administration of the vaccination. Members should check with the pharmacist immuniser about their suitability to receive the vaccine based on their personal medical circumstance
- To qualify for the free flu vaccination you must book by 30 June 2021, from which date the program will be closed.
If you require any assistance with booking your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 804 950.